Thursday, August 21, 2008

August

Wow...did this month whizzzzzzzzzzz by! I guess part of it is getting back on my feet....after the broken bone in my foot and the way it affected by walk...I eventually ruptured two discs in my back...I am walking and driving again and going to PT twice a week...strengthening my "core" muscles....Now that I am off the vicodin and celebrex...I have a clear head...lots of energy, great ideas and am rockin!

I am working to finish the order for the Rockford Art Museum Store.
They recently finished a total renovation and you must walk through the store to enter the exhibits. It is an elegant area and their items are displayed beautifully with fantastic lighting....Presentation is everything...right!

I am also finishing preparing my pieces for the newest exhibit at the Next Picture Show in Dixon - I AM WOMAN

No comments: