Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation Parties in Miami - May


Baby Brother Todd was here from minneapolis....had a gorgeous fab day at Fairchild Tropical Gardens with exhibitions by two of my favorite artists on earth!!!!! Fernando Botero....and glass work by Dale Chihuly....Heaven........

Debbie and Ralph Ginger, Mary and Bev Terry, Kim and Candy

Dr. Ed Otero and gorgeous wife Ana Ginger with Julian
Weekend full of graduations activities:

Jax Graduated on Friday from U of M and Sandy graduated on Sunday from U of M with a Law degree....awesome duo party Saturday evening!

Following Thursday Eric playing violin at his concert! AND, I of course am his fairy godmother!

I got to feeling better later in the week and we played in the pool....you know I LOVE those
actions shots....here is a great one of Eric
:

Abuela Candy and I hit Nordstroms and bought numerous pairs of shoes...along with makeovers at Dior....ahhhh I do love Dior!....great cuban and spanish food, great family...i am blessed

No comments: